I had septoplasty and inferior turbinate reduction on 6/21/12.  This has been the most miserable experience of my whole life.  I have had a low grade fever since the surgery and nothing helps take it down.  I can literally feel heat coming off of my forehead.  I went to several doctors and have had every blood test under the sun done and they are all normal.  I haven't found any discussions about a fever after surgery.  I've been on a really strong antibiotic ever since surgery and that is not helping either.  I am still experiencing thick yellow discharge with blood.  Is all of this normal?  My doctor says the discharge is normal, but not the fever.  Yet, he has no advice for me about what to do.  It will be 3 weeks this Thursday since surgery and I haven't had any improvement.  Can anyone offer any advice??  How much longer will this continue?  I feel like I am never going to get any better!  Please respond.

how are u doing now???

Hi how r u now,
I have the same symptom of low feverish feeling in office as I will be in AC. When Iam at home on sunday I don't get any fever. I got my septoplasry and turbinoplasty in July 2012. I still get the low fever. I also feel constantly I have mild throat infection. Let me know if your condition is improved.