Hi, I am 45 years old and I suffer from constant dizziness. It is happening 24/7 and it’s very difficult to live with. I never have the balance, and almost never leave the house because of that. I am sick and tired of living like this, and I am wondering if there’s anything I can do about it.

Hi, I have this problem too. I fainted yesterday when I was getting out of the car. It seamed like all the buildings were spinning around me, and I just lost the balance. My blood pressure is causing this constant dizziness. It is very low, and I can’t control my movements and headaches. It sometimes drops suddenly, and then I usually faint. Dizziness can also be caused by dehidration, diarrhea, heart problems and stroke. If you’re still not shore what is cousing your dizziness, better go to doctor and find out on time if theres anything wrong with you.

Yeah ive had the same problem aswell,im now 21 & i have been ill since i was 19 i cant go anywhere because where i live is a bit rough,so if i happened to passout its a good possibility something else could happen to me.So with me always paranoid & nervous it just makes the dizziness a hundred times worse than it should be.ive had a MRI scan ,heart scan,blood test ,visited a ENT doctor & they have found absolutly nothing.(Plus its costing me a fortune),so the other possible causes it could be is a mental problem (meaning paranoia stress etc) or the wisdom teeth.And i am also sick & tired of staying in the house,i feel like ive already missed a couple of years of my life & these are the important ones,so good luck with the dizziness & maybe try a dentist?

I just started with this dizziness last Saturday. It totally freaked me out so my b/f rushed me to hospital. I have Labirynthitis. Look it up on Google. It has to do with your middle ear. Go to a doctor and ask them to check for this. It is quite common and there is medication to cure it! Don't wait another day .. you can be free of that awful feeling of everything spinning around you and the neasea that comes with it!

Hi everyone...
I'm 23 and have had dizziness for 2 yrs now!
First it was diagnosed as Labyrinthitis, and was told it wouldnt last forever. Well 2 years down the line im still suffering.
Its affected so much of my life its horrible.
Some days are worse than others but im constantly somewhat dizzy.
Recently i had to go to ENT and they found nothing...
For the past 7 months now ive also been unable to read more than a few lines of anything without feelin dizzy and sick.
I'd love to kno if anyone else has this problem and if anything can be done about it.
The thought of living with feelin dizzy and sick for the rest of my life is very depressing.

You see youre about the same age as me(jojo23) ,have your wisdom teeth come out yet.Or is your mouth over crowded?

hi im 27 and ive had my 24/7 dizziness-off balance for 2 years too, i am at the end of my teather as ive seen 3 ent docs and a physio and i pester my doc every week to help me!!!

no luck though they have NO idea what is wrong i take no medication but i have 3 kids and im finding it extremly hard brining them up!!

if anyone has a cure apart from the cawthorne cooksey and eply manouver please help!!!

Hi to all:

I am 54 years old, and had some sort of an attack that has left me dizzy now for almost two years. Like many of the other people who have posted messages, I have had all of the tests to the point that my doctors feel they have ruled out all of the life threatening illnesses. I guess that's sort of "good news, bad news". What has helped me a little is to keep track of my day in the form of a journal. In my case, there seems to be a correlation between dizziness and stress, and also salty foods. Exercise seems to help as well. In any event, a journal may help you identify medications that help more than others, as well as environmental factors that either help or contribute to the problem.

Take care.

I'm 20 and I've had constant dizziness for 8 yrs now...

Imagine having to go to school work drive all with being dizzy.
I've been to numerous doctors who just dismiss me away saying it's stress.
The ENT said migraine associated vertigo well now I've developed a panic disorder and can't breath and am dizzy. Finally got a good doctor finally getting an mri.

The One thing that was abnormal in all of my tests...blood tests ekg...holter monitor...chest x-ray tubes down my nose 24 hr urine test.

WAS dopamine.

Now they think it could be a tumor that is causing the excessive amount.

i need urgent help, i really hope someone is out there who can help me. im in desperation.
ive been feeling dizzy 247 from the moment i wake up, the swaying, floating, imbalance sensation. but ive never vomited. its been 2 months now, and it gets worse when i focus on a computer screen.

I went through this same unknown dizziness last year for over 6 months, lost my job bcos of it, hospitalised for 3 times and no dr could find out why. i did all kinds of tests and scanning- mri, blood test, ct scan, etc etc. i was jobless and stayed home for over 6 months because of this health condition. then then dizziness eventually went away, without knowing why.
NOW IT'S BACK AGAIN i dunno why, i feel very helpless. Going to different drs now just seems like circling around without an aim and its alot of money to keep doing this
Please help me.
thanks

Meniere's Disease is a STRONG possibility.
Treatment- low sodium diet, magnesium, manganese, vinpocetene, diazepam, SERC.
Most 'doctors' don't even know it exists.
It's not a killer, it IS treatable, and it can be lived with... it may even go away.

I too have been going through dizziness but mine would alternate between dizziness and/or migraine. I got numbness on the right side of my face and once the headache is gone I was back to dizzy and extremely tired. Only recently have I not had as many headaches but still dizzy to the point I've been afraid to drive in fear of having an accident.

My first incident was while I was sitting down. I went to walk over to another's desk and almost fell over and pass out. That day I went to emergency to be told nothing was wrong. Hmmm...

I have, for most of my life prone to migraines but never this issue with dizziness. So far, I have had an MRI, my blood pressure is a bit high and the dr. placed me on meds for that. Stated my HDL is high gave me meds for that and gave me meds for migraine and will be going to the neurologist in a few days. I went to GYN who suggested could be related to a fibroid which will get checked out next week...

So, from what I'm seeing from here and from what my docs are saying no one knows and may never know. This is something to be concerned about.

I also posted on another concerned of smelling cigarettes and I don't smoke nor am I around anyone who smokes.

my husband suffers from 24-7 dizzyness do to stroke also cant do nothen or go any where and the doctors say theres nothen thay can do for it please let me know what we can do for this its been 2 years to long

Hi I am a 34 years old female I have the same 24/7 dizziness for 14 months now I've been to many ENT,neurologist,rheumatologist cardiologist,several gp doc's even going to the ER several times nothing! Even thou I do have several other health issues such  high bp heart failure from thinking chemo I do not think it's caused by either I do experience bad neck pain and constant ear and back molar pain my next trip is to the dentist. This is a terrible way to live constant dizziness with chronic fatigue.

I have this same issue. I am 25 and I've been dizzy for 2 years now. I originally had rocky mountain spotted fever and the radomly and suddenly I was overwhelmed with dizzinies. If you find any solution please let me know. Stay positive we will beat this.