I am very concerned for my friend, i don't know if it's serious or not but i want to know.

Over the last year, he has been getting tired easily and too tired to get out of bed in the morning. He is also much paler than last year.

I doubt it's anything serious, but i still need help. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm no expert with this stuff, but i just told him to try sleeping early and developping a healthy diet (he doesn't really have a healthy diet) for a month to see if it gets better.

Thanks

Hi. I am no expert either but I will offer whatever I think could be a cause or trigger. The obvious first, is your friend very busy? stressed? does he get an adequate amount of sleep?

Secondly, of course as you mentioned are his eating habits. Is he getting his daily vitamins and necessary foods that are high in energy? Does he drink a lot of fluids (preferably water)?

Could he be anxious or depressed?

I dont know how old your friend is but in specific age ranges I believe I read that it is normal for a male to sleep long hours.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Get his thyroid and adrenals checked. they are related to tiredness and energy. In the meantime, eat lots of vitamin C in pill form or in powder (buffered vitamin C) or in those new packets advertised called Emer'gen-C!

i think it sounds like his iron levels are low tirdness and pale skin are some of the symptoms of low iron levels a simple blood test at his gp surgery will confirm if his iron levels are low good luck