Recently i have had fatigue, increased hunger,thirst, blurry vision, pain in my legs, arms, feet, heart, and ears or tingling or numbness. Also when i stand i get dizzy and have passed out before. I have lost weight even though i have been eating more food. When i do manual labor i get nauseated or throw up, get a headache and get really tired. I have been to the doctors and got a normal blood test done and it came back fine... but i still feel horrible? :'(

I had similar, yet not as severe symptoms as you and went to an endocronologist. Apparently I have Adrenal Fatigue with low cortisol. Other people have low aldosterone from low performing adrenals which can cause problems too. For years, my gynecologist would do the routine labs, but until I found an endocrinologis that was current with the recent guidlines of lab values and research, I was being undiagnosed. I also have hypothyroidism, but that should not cause you weight loss.
Good luck and don't give up.

That's really crazy. How long did they say that you went undiagnosed with the issue? It sounds like it was quite a long time since they actually found something. How could your gyno get away with not performing current tests?

My gyno was doing the ususal TSH test for thyroid because women over 40 can get hypothyroid. However, the laboratory ranges for TSH are still antiquated throughtout the country as (.5 - 5). Therefore, if your number falls in this range, they say you are "normal". My endocrinologist follows the guidline believed appropriate set in 2003 by the society of Endocrinologist which they say should be ( .3 -3). A lot of researchers also believe that it actually shoud be (.4- 2.5). Also, when people are being treated for hypothyridthyroidsm, the docs want to maintain their TSH at about 1.5 with medication so "5" is definately not "normal". Also, when diagnosing thyroid issues T3 and T4 should be ordered. It is not uncommon for the majority of gyno to just order TSH. They are generally not trained to know all about the thyroid. Another problem is that because labs have not come to a consensus and adopted the new ranges, doctor do not want to be sued by going against the norm. So, you need to seek out professional that are current in their field.
When it comes to the adrenals, thing get complicated. Tests get more involved and it's not just one blood draw and your done. In my case, I had to do a saliva test that was throughout the day. Other docs do a 24hour urine test. The thyroid and cortisol from adrenal glands work together to help regulate you metabolism so you need a doc that knows that stuff. So in my case, I have to take some meds two weeks before I stary the thryroid med. We'll see what happens. In 2 months I have more tests to make sure all the levels are good......not too high or not too low.

RDSA, thanks so much for telling me about your experience because it is highly informational. Thanks again for everything and let me know how you're doing and if you have any updates, okay?