Hi! I am a 34 years old female and lately I started having problem with constant fatigue an the lack of energy –my colleague claims I might be having some adrenaline gland troubles for my recent blood test showed I have low blood sugar level and also my pressure is low as well as my body temperature. Anyway I am totally exhausted and am wondering if this is some adrenaline gland troubles related and what those adrenaline glands are anyway and how this adrenaline gland troubles condition is treated the best. Thanks much!

If you feel completely exhausted with no energy and strength it could easily be the adrenaline gland troubles related and usually prolonged and constant stress is one that usually triggers those adrenaline gland troubles but also it may be caused by the depression, insomnia, poor diet and frequent infections. So anyway those adrenaline glands or adrenals are the part of our endocrine system and they are located just above the kidneys each and I know they produce some very important hormones which are mainly responsible in stress response kind of situation. I was also having adrenaline gland troubles and I was explained they were caused by my pregnancy and emotional stress that usually comes along but also with poor diet I was in terrible lack of vitamin B and C which are very important for proper functioning of adrenaline glands anyway I didn’t have no serious form of adrenaline gland troubles so I was treated with low cortisol doses combined with DHEA and I was also using some herbs as the part of the treatment and I was also supposed to provide myself some nutrients so I was basically combined this treatment with food diet just to achieve fasting and detoxification. I don't know how serious your adrenaline gland troubles are but in more severe cases also some mineral/vitamin therapy could be involved.

hi, my name is joe.  i have serious adrealine problems, my adrealine can rush true me all day. i had my thyroid check, the say its good. but my testoterone levels came back very low.  right now as im typing the adrealine is going thru like crazy, its hard to think. could this be a adreanl problem, this just doesn't seem right.