Over the past few months, I've experienced much more frequent urination. It is up to 10 times per day with pelvic pain. I’ve been to doctor and it resulted in a diagnosis of frequent urinary tract infections and antibiotics don't seem to do any good. What could be cause of frequent urination?

Oh, I am sorry! I can imagine how frustrating this can be. Have you been checked for the presence of diabetes? The first sign of which can be frequent urination accompanied by excessive thirst. My suspicion is that you have interstitial cystitis. I was suffering from it and this involves chronic inflammation of the bladder in addition to a decreased capacity that leads to urinary frequency and pelvic pain. You should see an urologist.

Hi. Well, not all people with UTI have the same symptoms, but most of the symptoms are common for everybody. The most common symptoms of UTI include a frequent urge to pee and a painful feeling during urination. You may feel tired, shaky, or washed out. You may also feel pain even when not urinating. Some women feel a pressure above the pubic bone and men, sometimes, experience a feeling of fullness in their rectum. The urine itself usually looks cloudy, or milky. Sometimes, the blood may be present. If you have fever it means the infection has reached your kidneys.

I'm 13 so u might not want to even read this but I think I know what's wrong. My mom discovered a month or so ago that she had type 2 diabetes. She was experiencing frequent urination, unusual thirst and unusual weight loss. If your expiriencing any of them you should check with a dr. But no worries, this can be easily controlled(: