I've lately been dizzy upon standing up too fast, intensely thirsty sometimes and then other days I barely drink anything, feet and hands are always cold and somtimes numb/tingly, mild/moderate headaches 2-3 times per week, chilblains on my toes, excessively tired and I have a hard time waking up each morning, somtimes I feel very depressed/frustrated and have trouble concentrating, when I get even a little bit cold I shake uncontrollably. What might this mean? These symptoms are generally mild to moderate, and very rarely severe, and they come and go randomly. I'm a fourteen year old girl if that helps at all.

Hey there.
The symptoms you're describing sounds definitely like hormonal problems cause by some thyroid disorder. Particularly with low thyroid function or hypothyroidism. However, you said that your feet and hands are tingling, and toes which is very important for further diagnose. That and increased thirst you also mentioned, often followed by frequent urination are all signs of diabetes. So I would first check sugar levels in your blood.
Symptoms of irregular thyroid function and diabetes are very similar, and some of them even match, so it's hard to tell which one is present. Furthermore, dizziness and cold hands and feet may also be a sign of poor circulation or anemia. But, you cannot get diagnosis based on just one post or one answer. Your GP should examine you, make a blood test and give the diagnosis. In the meantime, you should worry, it's possible that it isn't anything serious.