Okay, I know the first thing you will say is, "seek help from my Doctor."
But want to make sure I'm not wasting his time and mine.
My symptoms are:
constipation for over two weeks or more.. I'm eating at least 25 mg of fiber per day, different kinds; lots of water. Am still not having any feeling of needing to have a BM! This morning I used a couple suppositorys, then two hours later I used a mineral fleet and drank some magnesium Citrate. 12 hours later.. still nothing. NO urge to have a BM. Just lots of gurgly bowel sounds high up, and ..some gas..
Is this a possible obstruction? I just had a colonoscopy 10 months ago in Febuary. It was fine.
I just wished I FELT like I needed to go.. I'm so bloated.. I'm nauseated.. my head hurts. It's been more than 5-6 days since I've had a BM, and then it wasn't much of anything.
Help! is there anything else I can use short of dynamite to get my intestines to .."go?"
Update - half hour later.. I started throwing up- and it's the mineral oil from the fleet enema that I did 12 hours ago! YUCK! I called my doctors answering service (12 midnight).. he's not responding. Guess if the vomiting gets worse.. I'll go to ER. Hope I didn't make y'all sick with the info.

Wow, that's definitely not normal. Not only are you supposed to have a bowel movement every day, but it's considered healthy to have 2-3 a day. So I'm just going to say that, no, you're not crazy, you REALLY need to see your doctor. If you're trying all you can and you still have no movement, you need to get checked out.

I did talk to an "on call" Dr. this morning finally. He said throwing up the mineral oil from the fleet enema wasn[t unusual.

I'm thinking that I have some scar tissue and adhesians from previous surgeries obstructing my intestines.

Anyway.. I'm not feeling 100% and hope the "colon" Dr can get me in ASAP on Monday.. :| Thanks for your feedback!

~CB~

So what did the doctor say? Any natural herb remedies? Hope you are OK.