I'm going to be very blunt here.
I've been constipated for months now, and nothing seems to work. I've used suppositories, laxitives, enema's, been to the doctor 3 times and been given Movicol and Fibergel and nothing works at all. The doctor just won't help me. My bowel movements used to be perfectly fine for years (I'm 17) and all of a sudden, it just stopped. It cause's horrible stabbing pain, aching around my stomach and anal area and it's totally ruining my life.
I exercise every morning for an hour, I eat healthy such as Bran, fruit and usually stick away from junk food. I just don't see what's wrong and whats happened. :'(
Can anyone suggest anything because I can't keep going on like this anymore, it's really urgent.
Thanks,
Capcomewe

for immediate relief, take a cup of hot milk and put one table (or two tea) spoon of olive oil and drink at night.

add in your daily diet 2 carrots, chew them well.

add spinish in your diet.

take fiber in your daily diet.

hopefully this will give you good results.

mumtaz8

TRY USING A FLEET ENEMA

I developed constipation at 18 yo.
How much movicol have you tried..you might have to take a few sachets a day or more.
Have you thought about a colonic irrigation.
Maybe you should see a GI doctor and get a colonoscopy.
Another thing is a prune juice flush...on an empty stomach start drinking prune juice and plenty of water...it might help.
Pleas keep us posted.