I'm really worried, because I never have anything wrong with me. I'm 18, female.

About two weeks about I was on vacation and I got sick. I was given two shots (a steroid and an antibiotic) and I got better after that. However, since my vacation had started (before the shots), I hadn't needed to go c**p. I used to go once a day, or once every two days. And when I travel to other places, sometimes I just naturally don't need to go (because I'm embarassed? I don't know)

However, now I'm back from vacation and a little worried. It's been about two weeks since I took a proper sh*t. A few days ago I bought some laxitives, but the only thing that that gave me was some crazy ass abdominal pains. Along with this, I've started having anal pains, and occasional stomach cramps. I'll think that I might be able to go, but nothing ends up happening.

Please tell me that this is natural, or that it's something in my diet that I need to change.

you are constipated. Most likely from the meds you were given. You have a hard stool and that is why you have not been able to have a bowel movement. You need to get an enema either from your local drug store or you could go into a doctors office and have a dr. do it. This will soften the stool and allow you to go to the bathroom.

Hello:
This is definitely not normal. By this time, you could be headed towards toxemia. This is when the waist products in your body start to poison your blood. Aside from an immediate enema, you should also find out exactly why this is happening. You have to find that out. Then you should have a nutritional routine that includes natural fiber. Are you drinking water? If the enema does not work in the next 24 hours, you should contact a medical professional right away and give them the date of your last bowel movement. I cannot believe that you aren't experiencing any symptoms of the constipation, i.e. headaches, fatigue, abdominal pain, etc. Get this taken care of immediately.....consider the toxemia...Let me know how this works itself out and what the possible causes of this problem were. I'm sure others will be interested in hearing back from you too.

First and foremost you need to take a laxative(preferrably a natural remedy) that will completely clean out your colon. You will start to get sick very soon due to the toxins that build up in your body. I went through this earlier this year and it was 30-50 min of suffering every time. I never vomited but I would do 4-5 bowel movements in 1 sitting then I would clog back up again slowly over time. Ive now had 7 bowel movements in the last 2 days after taking the laxatives and feel almost 100% normal. The only thing i have left is to detox my body and finish building up my immune system. You will want to take immune boosters once you clean out your colon and intestines from the clogs.

God bless you and best of luck.

rtoitmh wrote:

Please tell me that this is natural, or that it's something in my diet that I need to change.[/quote hello my name is jonathan am 17 years old a been having contipation problems 4 about 8 months now i know how it feels :cry: :cry:

Did you find out what was causing your condition? Was it related to your vacation or something else. If you are still unable to have a bowel movement, you are probably not able to answer our posted questions. I'm not making lite of your situation, just trying to keep it lite. Please let us know what is going on with you now. I hope it was just diet related and I hope that you are feeling just fine now. We look forward to hearing back from you.