Had second tonsillitis surgery to stop bleeding after 14 hours of first surgery. Swallowed blood which was sucked out at second surgery. Had dirrahea of bloody stools three times after 10 hours the same day. Feeling very heavy, nauseated for not having had bowel movement for 60 hours since dirrahea. Very uncomfortable. First surgery was done Friday morning at 7:30 AM; ssecond one at 2 AM Saturday early morning. Diahrrea happened 2-4 PM Saturday afternoon, and no bowel movement since then, Tuesday 11 AM.

It sounds to me like you're having a tough time. It seems that you are having a little difficulty passing as well. Have you taken a suppository or anything along those lines to help with the situation? I think that would help you a great deal with the situation so that you can move on. Is there anything that you've taken yet or have you done that yet? Please keep us posted on your situation.

I know the few times that i have gone under anesthesia, i get severely constipated. Try some milk of magnesia for starters. I wouldn't use a full blown laxative just yet. Also, you can get your self going with an enema. You can get one at the market. One that comes to mind is called "Fleets"
If you use a suppository, make sure you retain it for as long as possible. You will feel the urge to push it out, but don't. Fight thru the cramping that comes with a suppository then after about 15 minutes you may be able to get releif. If you take the milk of mag, have a hot cup of tea with it. You won't get immediate relief like if you used a suppository or an enema, but it's a gentler way.

I have tried, I'd say, about 10 things in the past 4 years to get me regular and take solid dumps. I eat pretty well, but I always have this full and uneasy feeling after using the restroom. I think I have had constipation and I never feel that "ahhhhhhhhh" satisfied feeling after using the restroom, just discomfort and annoyance. I've tried mineral oil, pills, psyllium husk, fiber, and various other variations of the sort. 

I ordered online the Dr max Powers 15 Day Cleanse, and popped 2 pills in. Let me tell you something. I was laying down and I had this automatic feeling that came ovr me to go and use the restroom and I took one of those dumps where you feel damn good. No backup and honestly I feel happy that I did. It's been a good while since I've taken a dump like that. I highly recommend this 15 Day Cleanse for anyone who is frustrated and lives on a day to day basis with that backed-up feeling. Purchase these. And they're natural. I wish you could post pics on this thing, but that would be gross and funny. But at least it could make all of you believers.