I have always had unnormal bowel movements for years and years .I always had diarrhea,but after having 2 botched hysterectomies the doctors knicked my bowel and had to cauterize part of it now i have trouble (pooping at all)i am on a diet through my doctor i drink water everyday plus i watch what i eat,well this week i have str :'( ained to the point of almost passing out so i took my milk of magnesia,nothing,so i took 2 suppositories nothing,i then took a soapy water enema and 2 philips gel caps and still nothing ,i felt down there because of the pressure and right in between my anus and my vagina there is a huge round ball like thing dropping down,now i know its not my hemmoroids,so that worries me as well,you can take your hand and raise up on it and it goes back up,im thinking i am so impacted thats its just sitting there.But anyways my main question is after taking all that junk today and still no movement what else is there to do ? because honestly with all of that crud i should be pooping over the moon by now.HELP PLEASE :'(

With something like this it is very important to see a doctor immediately. Others may give different opinions but the general opinion should be to see a doctor when constipation is lasting this long.

You have some sort of blockage which is obvious, (I'd say it definitely isn't cancer, but I'm no doctor). It's probably dried up feces causing the blockage in which case it has to be medically flushed out by doctors, fecal impaction can be very troublesome without the correct help, general laxatives won't do the trick at this point so get checked out.

Well you have a really big problem there. And you have tried many things and nothing is working for you. You should go and check yourself with a doctor. This is something serious, and the ball between your vagina and anus is something to be very worried. Pleas go to doctor as soon as possible until you have more problems. Pleas keep us posted about you conditions. Hope to hear from you soon.

hello, i am sixteen years old and i have the same problem as you. I have not pooped in ruflly a week. I tried laxatives, my grandmas herbal tea's, and so on. I put myself on a HIGH fiber diet thinking it would do the trick. Of course, it hasen't. Im extreamly frightened. I have a history of not pooping. But as for you, try only 2 Tablespoons mineral oil. You poop like no other. In fact im scared to give it a whirl. Good luck!!!!!!!!! (:

E-mail results.

P.S. When and if you try the mineral oil, stay at home! please.

Drink a bottle of magnesium citrate (Citroma) found in the laxative aisle. Tastes like an intense Sprite. It usually works in 30 minutes to an hour and the best part is that it always works. You don't have to wait days for a laxative to work. I had this problem for 30 years and had colon surgery in March and Thank God, I don't have this problem anymore. I have tried every remedy known to man and this is the only one that really works if you are impacted. I truly understand your pain.

Same thing has happened to me before, hahaha, eating anything greasy or high fiber might help, give it time though, one week isn't that severe. If it becomes painful at all then you should probably see a doctor.