What can you tell me about the peanut allergy? I mean, if I am allergic to peanut, can I be allergic to peanut butter also? I am not sure how I developed this condition, I heard that it is something that usually starts in the early age of life, but I am 27 years old. Although, I admit that I ate peanuts once, maybe twice a year.

Allergies such as yours usually are something that is noticed in the early childhood, but it is not that uncommon for a peanut allergy to affect the adults. As for the butter, unfortunately it contains the same allergens so you should not use it. And since you have never been a great fan of peanuts, avoiding those two should not be a big problem.

Hello there, well since you have discovered so late that you are allergic to peanuts that just mean that you aren’t big fan of peanuts and this way you will be able easily to avoid it. As you have concluded by yourself you can’t eat products which contain peanuts such as peanut butter and certain sweets like snickers and chocolates with peanuts. Also you must be very careful when you are eating cakes, because usually they contain peanuts but you will not know this unless you ask.

And you will have to read labels of the products carefully. I hope this was helpful.