Hello. I'm 37 year old female and recently I have notices some strange changes on my skin.
I admit, I had a little sun allergy last year on my neck and shoulders but using some remedies I have cure my self.
This year, allergy started almost on the same spot but only this time it looked more serious because this type it had a lot fluid-filled bumps or blisters beside the almost constant tenderness and redness.
I haven’t contact any doctor and I was hopping that someone could help me with some advices.
Thanks!

Well, from the data you have mentioned I'm pretty sure that this isn’t some allergy like to think so.
I believe that we are talking about dermatitis. Dermatitis is an inflammation of your skin that usually involves swollen, red and itchy skin. Most frequent type of dermatitis is one type called contact dermatitis. Contact dermatitis is a skin reaction that occurs after you have been exposed to a substance that irritates your skin. From the location you have mentioned I would say that it could be caused by some new perfume or similar. Contact you GP and he will probably prescribe you some corticosteroid cream.