It started about 7 months ago. I noticed that I would have hives appear on my body where my clothes would end. For example, if I were wearing shorts, then I would have a ring around my whole leg where my shorts stopped. If I place my chin in the palm of my hand, I will have this bright red hive that itches on my neck. I can actually feel heat rising in my throat which makes me feel like i am going to pass out. If I lay on my bed at night then I will have intense itching hives on my backside of my body. I had my blood pressure checked the other day and had a huge hive around my arm where the cuff was. It seems as though anything that just touches me with the slightest pressure makes me have these huge red itchy marks on my body. It seems to have something to do with circulatory problems. Please help me if you have ever experienced this. I am clueless.

I don't think you are allergic to yourself, or that you have some kind of circulatory problem. I think you may have a severe case of contact dermatitis. Based on the situation that you had described, I suspect the allergen might be something that was air-borne and that sticked easily onto fabrics. The allergen that I have in mind is tobacco smoke. If you live or work in an environment where people around you smoked tobacco, the smoke particles could stick onto your clothing, exposed parts of the body such as your hands, your blood pressure cuff, your bed sheet, etc. I can relate to this because I am allergic to tobacco smoke, and contact with absorbent materials that had been exposed to tobacco smoke often gave me skin rashes.
Another allergen that I have in mind is detergent. If traces of detergent remains on your washed clothing or bed sheets, and if you are allergic to it, it can give you skin rashes.
I advise you to go see an allergy specialist. OTC antihistamine may help alleviate your symptoms.

I used to get hives all the time. When I got hives I would get pedal edema, which is swelling of the feet. When clothes touched my skin, like undergarments, my glasses, socks, etc, I would break out in hives. I found an immunologist who is treating this with a drug that is typically used to reduce any antibody response to certain procedures. You can rule out the circulatory problem if, when you have another bout of hives, get them biopsied. That will rule in or out vasculitis, which is an inflammatory response, but not a primary reason for hives. I had to go to many, MANY doctors before this course of treatment was shown to me. If you would like his information feel free to contact me and I can give you any info you need. Take care.

I also seem to have this exactly like you said also sometimes when I'd work up a sweat a rash would cover large areas of my body haven't really seen that in awhile but I can't really toss and turn anymore due to back problems so I'm just on my back allnight and I wake up with these large itchy bumps on my back actually never had the end of clothes thing but definitely the pressure thing but not nearly so bad. Gonna try zyrtec or claritin cause benadryl doesn't seem to help much. And I haven't smoked in years nor does anyone else hear.

hi i have the same problem some times it was so bad i had to go to er after testing at my allergist office they said i have some type of condition where my body is allergic to my own serum in my blood (clear stuff in your blood) they put me on some maintence medication and it seems to be helping... i recomend going to an allergist and asking about this because sometimes it slips their mind that this may be the issue