Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Good evening, people. I have been wearing my ring for ages. I have noticed recently a patchy red mark on the skin under my ring. I thought it would pass, but it didn’t. Now, I am not sure what to do. Can anyone help? I would really like to know the reason for this. Thank you in advance.

Loading...

Hello. I would tell that you have jewelry allergy. It is a form of contact dermatitis. It appears with sensitive persons on places where metal touches the skin. The most common cause for this is nickel. Nevertheless, one can be allergic to gold or silver. It would be best for you to visit a dermatologist. Diagnosis is usually made upon medical examination and allergy test. Allergy test is patch test. A chemical called nickel sulphate-hexahydrate is used. Only then, you will know the exact cause of your patchy red mark on the skin under your ring. I hope this helps.
Reply

Loading...