Im 17.
I've had sex.
I am extremely worried about myself.
I have had excessive chucky thick white and watery sometimes discharge.
Alwayyys have to wear a panty liner.
I get embarrassed because when i have sex i see my discarge on the condom and think its embarrassing.
i does not have an odor.
what is this?? ? !

Hi there, as for the discharge that you're talkinga bout, I think that you should see a doctor about it. Although it's not smelly, it could be indicative of other problems and it's a good idea to check with your doctor on it, okay? Let me know if/when you can see a doctor okay?

But then here is my problem.
i tell my mom about it and she just keeps telling me oh its just a yeast infection.
and i tell her i want her to take me to the gyno..but she wont...i dont get it.

Tell your mom that if it is a yeast infection then it should smell like something, and if it isn't then you need cream for it. ANd if the cream isn't working, then it is probably not a yeast infection. Just try to explain to her how it goes. I hope that she'll let you go. Does that work?

i dont really know how to describe it.
its like i have yeast infections and bladder infections on and off..
and just like uncomfortable feelings.
something cant be right.
but i have thought that maybe i could have a kidney infection.
ive gotten some sharp pains in my lower back rib cage on both sides.
but then again idk it could just be nothing..

Hi there, you NEED to see a doctor about this and tell your mom--insist to your mom--that it's not just a yeast infection and if it is a yeast infection, for it to be recurring is not good and needs mecial attention. Has she taken you yet?

i have the same problem, ive had discharge for years but after sleeping with someone about 2 week ago with no condom i started to get it.. all clumpy, i have the implant aswel so i have a period for a month and im off for a week.. advice?

Hi. the same thing is happening to me and yes it is a yeast infection. so go to the doctor and get your pills. no bigge. dont let these people frighten u

Sounds like thrush, I had it.

You need to go to the doctors. Insist to your mother.

If it is thrush, it could get worse and you  could end up infertile, not trying to scare you, but you really should go.