I had an abortion nearly two years ago and since I have had continuous milky and itchy discharge - IT is like mucuos or something. It is painful when I have sex sometimes and often is on my partner when he withdraws. I also frequently go to the bathroom at night . I have been tested for just about everything and keep getting told it is thrush . But it is always there and the itchiness only get s worse towards my period. It is driving me crazy and i really just want to be normal again , relax and get some sleep.

i am getting the same milky white discharge quite a bit. I had an abortion 6 months ago. Feels like a yeast infection but is not

Sounds like you might have a yeast infection. You should really get checked by your gynecologist. They'll retest you for stds, a bladder infection, and yeast infection. The creams never worked for me. You can request a single pill used to get rid of it from your doctor.