I have a question. Maybe this will sound strange, but does masturbation cause yeast infection? Are there any side effects of masturbation, like any STD?

Nope. Masturbation is the safest way of being sexually involved. The problem is that you are involved just with yourself :-) masturbation does not cause yeast, nor it causes STD, nor HIV, nor anything else. The only side effect from masturbation is sticky fingers and perhaps mum giving a strange eye… if you do have a yeast infection, there are dozens of treatment available. My suggestion is to visit a doctor, because actually you do not know whether this is yeast infection or is it something else. There are many other conditions that have similar effects as yeast infection, but are much more dangerous. However, I suppose, since you were asking about connection between yeast and masturbation, you are not in this group (more dangerous conditions). Really, my recommendation is a check up with your doctor.
Once again, masturbation is not the cause for yeast infection.

As long as your hands are clean first...if you don't clean your hands first you can cause some irritation or a bacterial unbalance

camps wrote:

i have question. does the mums cause any kind of damage to the tistic . is it curable and how to cure it

thats crazy

Actually, there have been studies that have linked using saliva during masturbation with increased chances of developing yeast infections. This may be due to the fact that saliva messes with the pH balance of the vagina or that yeast is present in the saliva. I would recommend looking up some scientific articles on this...I would recommend experimenting by not using anything to lubricate, even over the counter lubricants as those may affect the pH balance also. Good luck! YI's are a real bummer! :-(

Ok question: I was using some blankets that may have been dirty to masturbate on. Would THAT cause a yeast infection? Or something else? And what if I don't see a doctor about my probable yeast infection, will it hurt me other than the discharge and itchiness? I'm 100 percent a virgin (never been kissed) so am I really in any danger?

hey i think i have similar problem i know y ur asking that u got itching and little infection on ur penis so would u help me what it is i think now u know abt it very well so please help me dude

dude if you have discharge id say u had more than a yeast infection. get your self to a GU med clinic ASAP. u can catch sti without having sex, has been known to be transfered from toilet seats, towels and bed sheets. and if you masterbate use lube to stop irritation and wash your penis after as if you let the cum dry up it will cause thrush. discharge usually means, gonorrhea or chlamydia.

Can you please, please help me? I'm a girl and I'm 15. I've been masturbating for about a year now. i've read that you can get some sort of an infection from masturbating. The last two or three monts I've been itchy down there. First I thought it was from the shower gel or something like that, but that's not it. Is there something I can do myself because I don't want to go to the doctors. The doctor might tell my mom that I masturbate or something like that and I don't want that. I'm starting to worry.

you can go to the pharmacy and ask for canesten duo or the pessary for thrush without going to the doctor. one is a pill and a cream to stop the itching, the other is a tablet/cream that needs to be insterted into the vagina and left overnight and kills the abundance of candida which has caused the thrush.

avoid processed and sugary foods, strong scented body washes and eat some pro-biotic yoghurts to help build up the good bacteria in your body which keeps everything in check. good luck :)

im in the same problem too!!! What did u do!? Idk wat to do!?

ive got the same problem too...what did u doo!?

You really should go to the dr, until you know what it is, you can not treat it. And the doctor shouldn't tell your mom you're masturbating , why would they. That's a just between us kind of thing.

I have a Question. During Masturbating,  the sperms fell on thigh. i forgot to clean this.  It cause scar & then itching. After  2 days scar faded out. But somthing spreads to certain areas. I'm sure, no wounds. but if i scrub it, it looks in white color. whether its skin stripping or something else??  Is it cause any harms??