Hello. I’m 24 year old woman and I was very happy with my look.
I have a really good shaped body but I have some problems with my skin. My last diagnosis was nodular acne.
I don’t know a lot about it but I know that this is one special type of acnes where you need some stronger therapy.
I did used some strong antibiotic medication and I was very helpful at the beginning but later, my acnes were starting to show on my face and on my back.
I supposed my body get used to this drug and it had no affect with it.
My boyfriend told me that he has heard something about this new drug called Accutane.
It supposed to be best drug for nodular acne problems and was wondering if there’s anyone who has used it and who can tell me about possible side effects?

I’m using this drug for over than a year and it is true what they say about it. I’m 50 year old woman and I suffered from acne for about 6 years before I started to use this drug.
Accutane is used to treat a type of severe acne (nodular acne) that has not been helped by other treatments, including antibiotics.
The recommended dosage range for Accutane is 0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg/day given in two divided doses with food for 15 to 20 weeks.
It can make your symptoms disappear in this time and you’ll forget you ever had any problems with acnes.
But, it has some serious side effects. I see that you are very young and maybe you would like to have children, and you must know several things.
You must not become pregnant while taking Accutane, or for 1 month after you stop taking Accutane. Accutane can cause severe birth defects in babies of women who take it while they are pregnant, even if they take Accutane for only a short time.
So, you must think this all over once again and than make a right choice. Good luck!

we really have the same story. I am on isoterin (spell check needed) my friend cleared up her skin with this. i heard it is the last resort for acne