I will be 27 next week and I still have acne issue. I've been fighting acne since 16. I thought that bad acne at early adulthood would be just a bad joke. I finally come to realize that I breakout in the winter and I have a pretty oily face so it can't be due to a dry skin???

I just stepped into early adulthood, 24 and I have breakouts worse then ever. But I know now that is due PCOS and hormone imbalance. I agree with your theory and I think that pores get clogged because your skin it maybe tighter and drier on surface. My skin does not know seasons either, especially since I have gotten older.

I am 15 years old it sounds like u guys have nodular acne because that's what I have and I always break out really bad in the winter to but my skin looks almost perfect in like august. I would recommend a drug called accutane talk to your doctor about it first it has very serious side affects I have been on it for almost 4 months my acne is nearly gone and the drug for 75% of people it gets rid of acne for the rest of there life I am a guy but for girls the drug can cause very bad birth defects so ask your doctor first and mention the I pledge program. I hope this helps

Oh and I haven't had any of the sideeffects besides dry skin and some joint pain when I first started the drug