Hello. I’m 24-year-old female.
For all my life I have problems with my skin.
It all began in my high school when I got these acnes all around my face, my legs and my back.
You don’t wonna know how much embarrassment I experienced during my education. With time, passing my adolescence, they were disappearing one by one. Now, my back and my legs are pretty much clean but my face is still red, swollen and covered with acnes.
I used some lotions for face acnes therapy but they didn’t help me at all because some of their ingredients are too strong for my face. The other day I heard of some promising Neutragena product that is pH neutral and I would like to know is anybody used it and does it help?

Hello. I can only say that isn’t so new product on the market. I know that because I’m using it for five years now.
Product is called “Neutragena acnes cleaner therapy”!
His best advantage is pH neutrality, bactericide and moisturing effect.
You use it at night before you go to sleep. You dilute it with water and wash out your face two of three times gently.
Remember-you have to it gently without any scrubbing!
Main thing for you to understand is that excessive scrubbing and washing can actually irritate your skin and make your acne worse.
I had similar problems like you and it helped me, so, you should expect same result. Good luck!

hello i've been using these stuff for 6 years nothing is helpfull than this meds called Ro-accutane he's a little bit expensive but i'm sure he can help u all people after using this now i'm perfect:D
u cannot buy this one without a doctor's bill so do not hesitate by him

Christa
If you are using abrasive cleansers or really scrubbing hard you will damage your skin and make the acne worse (as mentioned above :D )
There are several very good products available for this, but you have a two sided issue it seems. You have sensitive skin with the acne from what I understand, so some if not most acne treaments will be harsh for you. Don't pick the pimples/blackheads, it just irritates your skin further and can leave scars as well.
There is a company is called BeautiControl that specializes in skin care products (they have been around for 26 years) and they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like it or it doesn't work as you expected simply return the product container, no questions asked. You can look at the products on line at *****
look under "skin care" and then "maintenance collection" and then "acne prone" and "sensitive skin". We can "mix and match" products so that they fit your skin needs, if you have any questions please contact me and I will try to asnwer them or get the right answers for you. Even if you decide not to try the products I wish you good luck!

**edited by moderator**