Hello, I am 32 years old and I have been experiencing some health issues in the last couple of months. I do have a lot of extra weight, although I did manage to loose some recently. Anyway, I started having blood pressure problems and it looks like I also have pollen allergy issues. Could those two be connected?

Well, I have to admit that I have not heard of any direct contact between those two conditions, although you certainly don’t need either of them. As for the blood pressure you should seriously think about loosing some weight before the high blood pressure causes some damage. The pollen allergy is something that could be easily subdued with medications.

Hallo,
I know that pollen allergy is very dangerous because it can affect your eyes and your breathing. I know this because I have a friend who has problems with pollen allergy, and I know that his eyes get all itchy and red, sometimes swollen. His breathing is heavy and he sneezes a lot. Now He never mentioned that he has any problems with blood pressure. There is a chance that these two are connected but I am not sure what could you use to get rid of this condition. You have to use some medication that will prevent the onset of the allergy. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen