My boyfriend and I never truly had sex. Some oral some fingering, but no penis, until today. We were folling aroumd when he slipped it in really quick and then took it out. We eventually got comfortable enough where he put it back in and we started humping for about a minute. He took it back out because we both got scared. We waited another minute and then we were back at it . He took it out again waited and then put it back . Then I got extremely scared b/c I could tell he was feeling pleasure so I told him to get off . We Did Not Use Any Protection . He masturbated yesterday . But I'm sure he peed out the excess sperm already . And during all this today he did not ejaculate at all . I just want to be reassured that I cannot get pregnant from this . If I can, please let me know.

Health Guru
Hi, first of all there is always a chance you can get pregnant from any kind of unprotected sex as precum can have small amount of sperm in it, another factor would be was precum present on his what I'm guessing would be as if would of been highly turned on and all so it would depend on what part of your monthly cycle you was on to weather you was at your most fertile point.
As you can see that question can't be answered with a 100% yes or no answer!
If you don't want to become pregnant then don't take the risk of unprotected sex, pregnancy isn't the only risk your facing its also the risk of any STI/STD or HIV so be safe and use protection :-)

Thanks a ton (: But how would you know if there was any precum ? Like is precum ALWAYS present ? Like is it for sure that I have precum in me ? Does he feel it when he precums ? Lol

Health Guru
When a guy is highly aroused then yes precum is normally present and you would see it on his penis as clear and sticky stuff, sometimes you can feel it and sometimes you don't really depends on the guy.

I've read other post on here where people say precum cannot get you pregnant because it is made in a different gland then your average typical cum filled with sperm . So I'm a little confused .

Health Guru
Yet that's right it is made in a different gland but it can still carry sperm though if any happen to leak from the testicles or if the guy has cum previously and not peed after to wash the remainder out.