I am a high school teen and I've been not really "sexually active". When most say this phrase it is referring to actual sex. I've been only touching. Such as touching those areas. And dry humping. This is the first time I am asking about this because this is the first time I've done things such as this. I know I am immature and its wrong for me to do things but I was wondering.
The scenario...
My boyfriend and I met on Sunday and started kissing and started touching afterward. He got turned on and then he started to hump me. I know that this sounds like hes the one who was doing wrong but I assure you I too am at fault. Anyway, he ended up ejaculating in his shorts and we didn't stop.
I had on my underwear and my jeans. He had his boxers on and his shorts.
About a few days after I began cramping. But I didn't want to worry too much about it or rather I was scared to think I was pregnant. So I did some research. Though it didn't put my mind at ease.
Right now I was only a few days away from my expected period, and I spotted.
I've been crying everyday for the past month. I've been worrying about little things.
I was wondering could I be pregnant or am I just paranoid? I've always been scared of getting pregnant.
I know I am too young to be doing something like this so please dont deny me the information you hold or telling me find out on your own. I am begging you. Please help me. I know I'm stupid and I know I messed up.

Hi honey if he did not ejaculate iside of you then you are most definately not pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comment is very helpful and makes me hopeful again. Thank you. He bought me a test and we are going to check this Sunday. I still posted this to see everyone's view and advise. Thank you again.

It takes alot for semen to go through the vagina and then through the cervix and then to the egg. Then it takes days to be fertilized. So if it was not shot straight into you then you will not get pregnant I promise hun!!!! I hope this helps you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

It does it very much does. You are too kind. I thank you

You are very welcome hun. If you need anything else you can PM me and ask me oand I will try to help you out as much as I can. But everything should be fine. :-D

D: I don't know how to do that. I am fairly new to this site.

You can type my name in the search box and then veiw my profile and click on send message and then write away. Never mind I will write you first and then you can reply and save it ok!!!! :-D

ok thank you

Did you get the private message yet?

Yes I have. :3 thank you for all your help.

Your welcome hun!!!! ;-)