I need to know whether I am pregnant. I need a second opinion. It's really urgent. On the 2nd of November, my boyfriend and I were making out and I had everything off while he only had his boxers on. We dry humped and he's not certain whether he pre ejaculated or not. Then on the 18th, we did the same thing except this time he's sure he pre ejaculated just not sure enough when exactly he did. Also, my last menstruation was on the 28th of October, so I should start around this upcoming Sunday. I'm not very educated on ovulation. Please help me. I'm desperate. If any other details are needed, please don't hesitate to ask me.

unless he actually cummed in your p***y , you are fine

I've been reading that pre ejaculatory fluid can penetrate through...

With your last period start being 28th Oct, and the next due 25th Nov, Ovulation is likely to be 11th Nov (period usually stats 14 days after ovulation). As sperm cam live in an woman's body for about 5 days, you are likely to have been fertile 6th to 11th Nov. The 'dry humping' took place on 2nd Nov & 18th Nov, well outside those 'fertile' days.

However, that is assuming that ovulation was 'regular', which is not always the case. Whenever sperm reaches the vagina there is the possibility of pregnancy. So what are the chances of that?

To become pregnant, an egg has to be fertilised, which means a sperm has to get into your vagina somehow. If your boyfriend 'pre-ejactulated', then that fluid would have to get into your vagina. If he kept his boxers on, then the pre-ejaculate would have landed on his boxers. To get into your vagina, it would first have to first pass through his boxers. Sperm swim, they cannot walk or crawl. Therefore they need liquid to swim in. So the liquid pre-ejaculate has to pass through those boxers. The fabric is likely to soak up the liquid and leave the sperm therein stranded. Did you see the fluid on the outside of his boxers? Then, the sperm has to swim through the fabric weave. Small though sperm are, that is a challenge (but not impossible). Next it needs to swim into your vagina (I don't know how wet you were). So the chances of sperm (if it was in his pre-ejaculate) getting into your vagina are very slim. However this takes no account of any manual transfer if any got onto hands.

I hope this helps.

That is not true gangnamstyle!! Many virgins have become pregnant.

I did not even know he pre-ejaculated until he told me himself. He even claims he most likely pre-ejaculated after he put his shorts back on which was when we finished dry humping.

Please reply as soon as possible Shepherd999.

You probably wouldn't know. Pre-ejaculate is also called pre-ejaculatory fluid, preseminal fluid, or Cowper's fluid. It is also informally knowm as pre-cum. This fluid does not ejaculate as such. It is a clear, colourless, viscous fluid which comes (sometimes just oozes) out of his penis when he is sexually aroused. It may contain sperm, particularly if he has not urinated since his last semen ejaculation. If he had pre-ejaculation fluid, it seems strange that it would be "after he put his shorts back on" once you "finished dry humping", but if it was then, it would obviously not get in your vagina (without help!).

Well, after he told me he put his shorts back on, which I wasn't aware of, he said we continued to dry hump. So, if the pre-ejaculatory fluid was present, it would have had to penetrate his shorts and boxers?

Hope I've been some help.

I assume you only engaged in dry humping and no manual stimulation. If you want to talk more freely and in more detail, you can always sign in and private message me if you wish.

Take care

Yes, if he had shorts and boxers on then it would have to penetrate both, because it has to get from his penis and into your vagina. But I find it hard to see how you would be unaware that he had put them on. Seems strange to me. Unless you haven't described everything that happened. Is he being honest?

He did put them on because he had left and come back and never took his shorts off again. Also, it was pretty dark. But I'm just worried of the chance I have of being pregnant with the pre-ejaculatory fluid in his boxers and shorts while dry humping me...

So what happened before he left (and then returned with his shorts on)? was there any sexual activity then?

There is almost no chance that sperm could swim through boxers and shorts if it was only pre-ejaculatory fluid.

Just be sure his penis did not come out of his boxers. Also be sure that none was transferred by hand (masturbation or fingering).

No sexual activity occurred. Before he had left, we had been dry humping. I was bare and he only had his boxers on. He claims once he had pre-ejaculated, he pulled away and put his shorts on and that's when he had left. When he came back, he didn't remove his shorts again. Also, his penis never came out of his boxers. Was that moment of vulnerability enough to cause a pregnancy? And how would the pre-ejaculatory fluid be transferred? Because he did finger me.

Can someone answer my question ?

http://m.steadyhealth.com/Period_2_months_late__I_m_so_confused___t302803.html#1164865