Hey everybody...I've been reading a lot of stuff and it might be just making me paranoid but I'm super scared. I'm a 18 year old girl and I ended up getting really drunk at a college party and making a huge mistake, giving my first to a guy i barely knew. We fooled around a lot and I ended up giving him head before doing anything more, it didn't make him cum and he kept slamming my head down and I couldn't breath so I made him stop before he cummed. We ended up making out a bit more before he tried to stick his head into me. I decided that it was bad and immediately got him out of me. He ended up finally cumming on my bed after kissing more, nothing got inside of me. Although the night is hazy, I remember this part because after he left my bed was wet and I covered the spot with a sheet because I didn't like how it felt. After that I went to sleep. I didn't take plan b because I didn't think I could be pregnant but I usually get my period around the 22 or so, and I've had nothing...not even my normal symptoms. I'm so scared since my parents would kill me and I can't raise a child since all my money is keeping me in college. Could I really be pregnant or am I worrying over nothing?? Please help me!!

im also paranoid all about this thing, i had so many symptoms of being preggo, but i do had my period so I'm quite safe, but still i'm so being paranoid!:/

hello alli i think you should get a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side 

when will be d best tym to take the test? if I already had menstruation this month, and i dunno if next month i will have, Can i take a test as soon as possible?

its suppose to be in the morning but if you got your period then dont worry about being pregnant

Hey guys! Thanks for your help, I sucked it up and took a test and thank goodness, it's negative! I really appreciate all the replies, and really I recommend taking the test...it's embarrassing to buy but it's really fantastic to know your results, it takes away all the worrying about well what if...hopefully when you take the test, you'll also get the result your hoping for :)

i got negative also:) and it's a relief, i even went to d obgyne and took trans v i guess?;)