I have dry sex and touching such as (fingering)
I am a female so just to get that over with.
I am indeed in High School.
I have yet to have actual Intercourse.
And I don't plan to.
But still.

Does spotting always mean your pregnant? I have gotten cramps about three days after me and my boyfriend were fooling around last Sunday and on this day I began spotting. Around this time I should start my period but I never start with spotting like this. Lately this whole past month I have been crying at least once everyday.
I have read that spotting before your period can be caused by stress and can be non-pregnancy related. Even though I really hope its stress I can't rule anything out.
So its almost been a week, if I am pregnant and my period is suppose to start some time soon, how early can I take a home pregnancy test and it be accurate?
I though there was a home test you can take five days before your missed period. Maybe its true maybe its not.
Again I know I am stupid and ignorant but please I am asking for help here.
Whats really hard is that most of the signs of being pregnant (information got on many sites) are very similar to that of the Menstrual Cycle. Please anyone help me out.
I'm really scared and I need some help.

You can take a pregnancy test up to 5 days before your next period!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes stress in women can most definately couse spotting even when it is not time for your period. :-D

But it is time for my period. And I think I started. The blood flow became heavier this morning when I awoke.
I was waking up a few time in the middle of the night because of cramps and the room being cold.
I read you cant have a period when your pregnant.

That is true you can't have a period while pregnant. But trust me if it was a miscarriage it would be totally different than what you are describing hun. This sounds like a normal stress related period for you. Many women have bad menstrual cramps while on a period under stress. You might just be stressed frrom everyday things plus worrying if you are pregnant. So this is just your period ok!!!!! :-D

I'm not sure now. It spotted again on the pad I have but when I went to the rest room that time alot of blood came out. This time its only a little that is falling into the toilet. That or the fact I just took a shower. But I'm really scared now. I've been under extreme stress and depression before such as all last year, but I dont think I spotted before. And now I'm really scared about it.

Well stress can cause many types of bleeding. Light, heavy, extremely heavy, or no period at all. So wait and take the test and then see how it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)