im 18. i been trying to get pregnant. my boyfriend came in me 2 days after my perio that was on a sunday. on wendsday we did it like about 5 times , in all he came. and the next days . is it possible i could be pregnant? please help.

Ovulation usually occurs around day 14 of your cycle I believe so that's your best bet. However most pregnancies happen the week following a period so it is possible yes. Wait a couple weeks and take a test. Best of luck

hey hun im 22 years old... i dont mean to be discouraging but i have been having unprotected sex for about 5 months and my bf has came in me in every single one of those times,,,and im still not pregnant (trying to)... i dont know if its something thats wrong with one of us but im not trying to jump into conclusions because ive read that for some woman it may take up to 1 to 2 years to get pregnant =/