Hi my name is Tiara and Me and my boyfriend had sex on Jan.19, 2007. I came on my peroid the 18 of Jan. so we uesd protection.But later I found out that the condom broke.But on the 18, I went to get my birth control shot but didn,t find out til the 20 of Jan. that it takes 24 hours to take effect.We had sex within the 24 hour peroid. I did find out that you can get pregnant while on your peroid. I'm sleeping more and more, like ill wake up and eat then go back to sleep and I do this the hole day every day. could i be pregnant? I'm going to the bathroom more but no breast tenderness yet. And my peroid is already irregular cause of the shot what next? :?My peroid is not late yet,I just had to use that topic cause they wouldn't let me use another topic...

go see your doctor and ask for a pregnancy test this is usually done by taking urine sample and a blood test or try a home pregnancy test just to make sure if you are or aren't pregnant better to be safe than sorry.