Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex the other day,not long only like 5 minutes but he didn't use a condom..however I'm on the pill but what worries me is that I'm really bad at remembering to take it and it says to take it everyday and the same time but it has been different times of the day I've taken it,is there any chance I could be pregnant? Please help because I'm only 15 and don't know what to do and it's scaring me, thank you

Hi Ch,

The birth control pill is very effective but it depends upon you taking it regularly.  It's OK if you don't take it at exactly the same time each day, but you should be within a few hours.

Have you missed any days?

No I haven't missed any days it's just the times I take it everyday are pretty different like one time it will be 4pm another it will be 7pm and then it will be like 3am or something daft

4-7pm, not much of an issue. 4pm to 3am, that's pushing it. Try to keep the times closer.

I think it unlikely for you to get pregnant since you haven't missed any pills. Even missing one wouldn't greatly increase the risk of pregnancy.

Hope it helps.

Okay Thankyou,should I take a pregnancy test to put my mind at ease or is it very unlikely?

If you want. You need to wait AT LEAST two weeks after having sex though. You MUST also use your first morning (wake up) urine when you test.

Good luck.