I had sex with my partner on 2nd. My period is due on 9th. We did use condom. But he realized that it was on the wrong side so he flipped it over. I did oral sex for him to make him erect again before he put it on again. Is there any chance that semen could stick in the outside of the condom and I can get pregnant? I'm so scared now. Someone please help me!

Hi Sarah,

There is always the possibility of pregnancy with any sexual contact.

Never reuse a condom.  If it's put on "backwards" then replace it with a new one.  While it is unlikely that any semen stuck to the condom in this case it is a possibility.

The timing of when you had sex, about a week before you expect your period, means it is unlikely - not impossible - that you could get pregnant.  You are likely several days past ovulation and the egg is only viable for about 48 hours.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your help. Today is 8th but I havent got my period. Can I take an early preganancy test now? How accurate is it? Thanks

Wait a few more days. I doubt that you are pregnant.

If you test now I can virtually guarantee a negative - even if you were to get pregnant (I don't think so). It takes time for the tests to be accurate, at least 2 weeks.

Even the early tests aren't that accurate.