i'm 19, i had sex with my boyfriend, 3days + 1day before my period.. we used a condom the 3days before, but not the day before. he says he thinks the condom ripped the first time, yet he came. also the day before my period he came in me at deep penetration.. i came on my period the next day but it lasted 5 days as supposed to my regular 7, and was a lot lighter compared to normal. it's been 3 weeks since i finished my period and since then i've seen certain pregnancy symptons such as constantly feeling sick, headaches, diarrhoea, bloating, my tummy seems bigger and more round, and my breasts seem fuller, i also don't have a very big appetite, yet lately eat everything in sight. i would like to be pregnant so i don't know if i'm mimicking myself into thinking i'm pregnant or not.. and the bottom of my abdomen is 'pinching' as well as feeling cramped. could i be pregnant, or am i making myself think i am?

I'm wondering the same thing. I have all those symptoms too. But I would wait until your period is late this month. If you can't wait you can get a hpt or go to your doctor for a more accurate result. There isn't really anything else. I have the same exact symptoms and just took a test last night which came back negative. I would be about 6 weeks right now. There's a chance my hormone level is low or I'm really making myself feel pregnant. It's really just a wait and see. But yea that sound like pregnancy. 

It'd be nice to have a child since I'm in such a stable & long relationship, my boyfriend's got a stable good-paying job.. I'm worrying that I am. I keep getting a weird crampy tummy, and my nipples seem larger. But still I don't know whether I'm making myself think I am. Lastly I should be on next week, then if not I've got a doctor's appointment on the 24th and I'll ask for a blood test. Is that the right way to go about it?

abcdmcgeorge wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

Yea that's perfect. I have a 2 year old and i remember my pregnancy and finding out I was pregnant. You feel every single emotion all at once. Your happy but scared, excited but nervous. Your mind races with what to do. But as long as you both want to have a baby and you are mentally and financially ready then I wish you the best of luck. It's definitely normal to want to be pregnant but worry that you are. I don't remember the first trimester with my daughter cause I found out i was pregnant at 11 weeks. So the early symptoms like what were going through is kind of my first experience with it. IF I am.

DaniLee wrote:

abcdmcgeorge wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

We both want a child, he earns good money, and I really want to be a mummy. It's just trying to think whether I'm actually feeling these or whether my mind's making me. It's so difficult. I think I'd love to wake up one morning, go to the doctor's, them do a blood test & get the results immediately and it be positive. I think I'd cry & it would truly be one of the most happiest & magical times of my life.. Well, I suppose no matter what the result is, I've got my doctor's appointment to look forward to.

abcdmcgeorge wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

abcdmcgeorge wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

I wish you the best of luck!! Keep me posted? I've seen a lot of posts of girls who are feeling all this too but no one says if they were pregnant or not lol so if you could post after your results it will be appreciated

DaniLee wrote:

abcdmcgeorge wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

abcdmcgeorge wrote:

DaniLee wrote:

Yes I definitely will! The amount of posts that are left unfinished! It helps other girls if they know if that person was infacþ pregnant or not!

Well my doctor's cancelled my appointment so I couldn't have my blood tests.. I took 3hpt and 2said negative & one said positive! I've also come on a heavy period, but saying that many people I know have had regular periods during their first 4months of pregnancy.. I'd be about 5weeks now, if I am.. Xx

Oh that sucks. I haven't taken anymore tests. Did the last test say positive? I got my period again this month but I've never had period symptoms except maybe a little cramping. And this month my nipples hurt the side of my breast was sore, my lower back aches and I am cramping much more and they hurt much more then normal. And my belly is still bloated but it got a little more hard or firm I guess. When I was pregnant with my daughter I didn't know until I was 11 weeks! So I have no idea what to think. Keep me posted and good luck!