Hello everyone. Im new to this site. I need your opinion. Im worried I may be pregnant. My last menstrual period was on August 13. I had unprotected sex on the 8th of September. My boyfriends worried he might have ejaculated in me. I was supposed to get my period on September 10th according to my period calander. I ovulated on September 3rd. I took a pregnancy test September 10th and 9.8.14 and they both said negative. My breast have been sore, and I have cramps . Today I am 9 days late.

It all depends if he did ejaculate in you, if so then there's a high risk but then again some women try again and again to have a baby so you might just get off lucky especially if the test come out negative but to be certain go to the doctors to have a blood test. Your cramps might be because your period is on it's way, don't forget stress delays periods so try not to worry just relax you should be fine