hello, i have severe shortness of breath and pain in my liver area tightness and pain between my right shoulderblade and apine some soreness in the right chest right under the collar bone one swollen lymphnode on the left side of my neck, i did hoave a abcessed tooth pulled a month ago though i dont have a couh but i make myself cough to clear my air way. it feels like at anymoment i could stop breathing i am VERY worried i am somewhat a hypocondriact but im scared what can i say im 21 years old and have smoked for 10yrs could i have lung cancer??? oh i just recently moved to denver mayby it could be the altitude but ive been here 2 mo so i should be used to it please help im really freaking out. its effecting my work my marrage all that stuff i wnet to my doc and had a chest xray 4mo ago it came back negitive and everything looked good but maybe they missed something PLEASE PLEASE HELP me im freaking out !!! thanks all

Dave w

someone please give me some answers!

when did u quit?

What was it yo

If you had quit smoking, most probably these symptoms you are experiencing are the Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms & Recovery. Your body adjusts to function normally. These often take six months to be gone. Also, try some physical activities and relaxation techniques. But if you experience severe, you can seek advice from professionals.