I tried it, i never should have. A week and a half to three weeks alfer, i started having chest pain, not bad or anything. i decided to go to the doctor, not telling him that i did it, jsut to see if he thought it was anything major. He listened to my heart, and lungs and everything sounded normal. Its been almost a month and a half, ive been to the doctor another 2 times, them saying it is prob just a pulled muscle, and that my lungs and heart sound find. I still have a cough, pains in middle of my back, and chest. I had x rays done, it wasnt the bones or anything like that. I'm freeking out here, till today, i know it was a big mistake, i dont even know why i tried it. Im worried it's something serious. Do u think its related to smoking, or anything serious, plesae respond, im in need of releaving the stress.

Also, the pain isnt all the time, it;s on and off during the day, and never when i first get up. O and im 17, if that helps.

do you think lung pain is an indication of cancer? if you do think that please go to the nearest school or library and spend 4-10 years there reading books.

Did you cough a lot? maybe you did pull something sometimes muscles tend to take a while to heal. I find very unliklely that anyone could get cancer from just one hit and if you were allergic to it it would have happened when you smoked or shortly after not a week. My guess you gave your long a litttle burn its not used to and now its mad at you. If you went to the doctor like you said you should fine in time. You sond like you worry to much like me, just try to relax.

this guy has to be full of it.

Ok dude, one thing you should remember is paranoia can happen when your high, chill the hell out, your only perpetuating the problem by worrying about it....your fine, believe that and it youll see that it will come true, this is comming from someone whos had the same thing only worse,from coke, adderal and opium...so chill out man, its just bud....

man.... this guys full of sh*t.

you cant get cancer from one toke of pot.
grow some balls already.

and if it hurts, smoke more.

medical marijuana my friend XD

WAIT A MINUTE, DID THIS GUY JUST SAY.......HAHAHA.....

DOG, YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT CANCER FROM 1 HIT OF THE BLUNT?
HILARIOUS....

BUT ANYWAY, THE 1ST TIME, YOUR CHEST JUST MIGHT HURT A LITTLE. THAT JUST MEANS YOU ACTUALLY INHALED....EXCEPT, IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS YOU HIT THE BLUNT, NOT A MONTH AFTER...I THINK THAT'S A CASE OF PUSSYITIS...

SOME PEOPLE CRAZY....

Well there buddy it seems as if you came across a potent strand of Marijuana.. Quit Bitchin and get some MORE!!!!! Sounds like some good sh*t!!!!

SOunds more like anxiety induced by feeling of gulit for this one time event. Many ppl experiment with drugs and while it may not excuse the behavior surely you must let the one time go and chaulk it up to experience. If it makes you feel better tell your doctor, family memeber or trusted friend. Stop worrying that it might be lung cancer which im sure it is not, and the symptoms will probably go away. Hey your human, we all make mistakes, now its time to move on with your life:)

no bro u cant get cancer from 1 joint gettin cancers takes time if u take it over and over again thats how u get cancer like for example if u eat chips and mcdonalds almost every day u need to eat it for like 1-2 years than it will develop not right away. u probally have pain from being in the cold or if u play alot of sports u might have pulled something but if the doctors asked u for a blood check and said ur fine than ur fine. because u can see if people have cancer through the blood because the cells are crazy and they l know something is wrong than they l ask u for a cancer test to see where the cancer is. i never had cancer i m just very scared from it so i do alot of research. by the way eat alot of fruit and take asparin every once in a while they reduce chances of getting cancer.

man i took one hit off a bong six years ago and three years ago they found a tumor the size of a golf-ball in my lungs It started just like you a real subtle pain in my chest and pretty soon I was waking up at night coughing up copious amounts of blood! I had it checked out and sure enough lunginous carcinoma chemo is cool though I get even better drugs than weed and I dont have to comb my hair anymore! thanks

my friend smoked a blunt with the plastic wrapper on it still and went into acute respitory failure and died tell me no one has died from weed!

i have to agree with the pussyitis comment, i mean i've been experiencing the same pains and the same paranoia, however this is comming from a seven year habitual smoker. I stopped for about two months and don't intend on going back to my ld habbits. I've been to the doctor twice as well, and he said that my lungs and heart are in great shape. I am a gym fanatic and I am captin of my rugby team. no offence but you sound like one of the most ignorant sheltered people i have ever met. Do me a favor, next time you come down with the common cold don't blame it on the hit you took 2 years ago ok.

Yo this guys a clown...Your doctor isnt gona arrest u if u tell him u blazed once...Also, the pain may be caused by a severe case of sand in the vagina... It is a real medical condition for giant pussies like yourself...

I have the same thing u have, that day I smoked pot I felt sick, so I lay down for a bit and it went away, then at night I had chest pains so I told my mom I wasn't feeling well and I couldn't breath well my chest and lungs were hurting.So my mom took me to the hospital and I didn't tell them that I smoked pot.They said I have a muscle strain.And every time I lay down every night my head starts to hurt and my heart beats fast, half of my head feels like it's going numb.It's been about a month since it's been doing this.Yes, I feel scared about this I'm not sure if I'm allergic to marijuana.Today my lungs hurt really bad and I'm thinking about telling my mom that I did smoke pot that day. I'm scared that this can get really bad at some point.I'm 15 by the way, I did quit smoking ciggerretes, marijuana, and other stuff... :-D