please tell me if this is anxiety. it started with i always feel dizzy. then by january 5, i have this feeling that i'll vomit but i didn't vomit at all, my stomach is like empty and i feel like i have hyperacidity. my muscles specially from my hips to toe are unrelaxed (they're like trembling inside, muscles moving in anyway) the whole day specially at night when i'm about to sleep, it also happens even if i'm at work, it really never stop. last sunday, when i'm in the church, i was standing and i bowed my head to pray, suddenly i felt that i can't breathe, it's like there's no air around me, so i tried to look up, raised my head and tried to breathe but still i can't breathe, then my sight start to get blurred and i can't hear anything at all, then i sat, slowly i gained my consciousness back, and then i started to sweat. could this be anxiety? :( what should i do to prevent this? please help me. many thanks in advance.

I think you might have an anxiety problem but now because you are thinking about it all the time its getting worse. If you continue to have this on the forefront of your mind and things get worse you need to seek professional help. Besides drugs prescribed by a professional you have to practice things like breathing and yoga to calm yourself. There is nothing over the counter. I have severe anxiety and I am on anti-anxiety drugs but I have found that things like yoga and breathing exercises have helped me more. Good Luck.

Sounds like you are in a bit of an anxiety cycle now. Try and counter your thoughts ina TEA form and you will start to put your mind at ease and feel better. Breathing exercises and yoga that were already mentioned are good advice as well.

because this all happened so suddenly, it doesn't sound like a chemical imbalance, but just a phase. so you can breathe a sigh of relief with that.
is your life more stressful than usual? have you gone through any big changes?
along with the anti-anxiety exercises mentioned above, maybe you should see a therapist. maybe there is something bothering you more than you realize.

thanks for the advice. i tried not to think and not give attention to the movements of the muscles and somehow i didn't have some muscle movements unless i'm really stressed from work and at home. i also tried to get rid of thinking too much of some problems at work and home.

Your body will often express it's anxiety through pscyhosomatization. In other words your anxiety becomes nausea or trembling.

Do you have alot of stressors in your life right now?

Do you have similar reaction when you are in a crowd of people---or just at church?

And lastly, do you think this is happening for no reason at all?

yea i have that too!! its def anxiety/: