I’ve been having chest pain occasionally, but it like my heart hurts. It last for few seconds minutes maybe and then I am ok. But it is very upsetting…what could it be? I recently broke up but I don’t think that I am that upset about him….but it started at the same time so…

Well, that can me you have heart problems. Maybe it was stress for you and your body, your relationship I mean. However, there are some possible causes of chest pain not related to a heart problem include: lung disorders, anxiety, gastrointestinal disorders. There are many causes of chest pain, but the only way to know for sure is to be evaluated by a doctor and perform certain tests.

My chest always feels like i have a big weight on it. My heart feels broken all the time even when I'm happy. Especially when I'm happy. I don't know why... but the only thing that fixes it is zyban and other antidepressants. And it comes rushing back when I'm off the meds. It's horrible... I wish I could live in reality without feeling so crappy. Being broken physically doesn't even compare... I'd RATHER be in a wheelchair... atleast I wouldn't be crying all the time. Happy pills... hope they work for ya.

You'd rather be in a wheelchair?? Was that message a joke? Please tell me you are not a real person who talks like that and I will have some faith in humanity again.

I think this is stress too. I have just learn something about this in psychology... apparently hormones can be easily affected by stress , and when you do get stressed you don't use up the hormones as much. Since hormones are cased in fatty acids and as it builds up in your bloodstream it would cause problems like stroke and heart problems.

Hi, I suffer from pains on my left side of the chest (around the heart area) and I have booked myself in to see the doctor, as I have a family history of Heart Disease. My father died 2 years ago from it, and it has made me more aware that we need to look after ourselves. It comes and goes, I can go for my months with nothing. And then it's there, really crampy feelings in my heart, it i really painful when they occur.

sometimes when you have chest/heart pain it is because of astmah even though you are not having trouble breathing our it could be simply mucus this is normal but if pain consists you should see a doctor because it could be a heart murmer or an infection hope this helped and hope you feel better!

It's funny actually, because right this very moment I have this searing pain in my heart and chest, that is beginning to move upwards and into my left arm. My god this is hurting, it's actually getting quite difficult to type. Infact it's actually getting quite difficult to do a lot of things. My eyes keep going to close. Does this pain sound familiar to you?

This is starting to become a regular phenomenon. I get this about, oh I don't know, 5 or 6 or even 11 times a day. It feels a little like a heart attack, but then, to my relief, subsides and turns to just a dull ache in my heart. That doesn't go away, but it also doesn't bother me.

Do any of these things sound familiar? I suggest just go to your local GP, as my diagnosis may be rather aronious. I hope this has helped. I need a lye down.

Im 18 and i too get severe pains in what feels like my heart. I was born with a heart murmur, but its healed now. But i get either severe sharp pains in my heart for several seconds where i cant breathe or long throbbing pain where it lasts for awhile where it still hurts to fully inhale and exhale. Ive gone to the doctors but they never really do much about it, they say it could be a cramp. BUt i dot know cause it occurs very frequently. I feel that i am very healthy, i eat weell ,enever really eat fast food, and i get excercise. im 5'4 and weigh about 113.

i am 15 and have the same problem where my chest hurts really bad it feels like its cramping up

yeah me to my heart really would hurt im 13 and need help i poped an adderall a couple days ago and am worried have a docter opiontment on monday

that is the exact thing that is happening to me. if you feel a bump,it could sadly be tomur but i have had the pain since i was little and everytime i go to the doctor i am absolutely fine. i would suggest going to a doctor,but if you can't tell your parents,don't be scared to. :-( :-P :-) :-| ! ;-) :-S

My cousin was having chest pains and she thought it was indigestion. She let it go on for several hours and took an antacid. After about four hours the pain got so bad that her neighbor took her to the hospital. We found out she was having a heart attach. She was lucky she got to the hospital when she did. Please, if you are having chest pains, get checked at a medical facility. It could be too late.

My hart and head hurts1

:'( MY heart and head and head hurts really bad so does my legs and eyes whats wrong with me.