ok, me and my girlfriend had sex about 4 days after her period stopped. we used a condom while I was inside her but since this was only her 2nd time having sex we had to stop cause it hurt so bad. well she started rubbing me with her thigh area and I ended up cumming. I felt it shoot the opposite direction of her so I believe nothing touched her. about 3 days after she complained of a shooting pain in her stomach and the day after that she complained about an upset stomach. she has been under a lot of stress though because her parents found out i took her virginity. so how likely is it that she's pregnant keeping in mind she had symptoms 3 days after the sex. and we had sex only 3 days after her period.also she is under a ton of stress. so could she be pregnant??

I don't think your girlfriend would be pregnant. Her upset stomach and pains she was having is not a sign of pregnancy, not in that short of a span.
Also, intercourse directly after a period makes it un likely as well. Ovulation occurs about 2 weeks after a period. If there is no ovulation, there is no pregnancy.
As far as mom and dad finding out, how old are you guys?
I also suggest that you both need to be a little more responsible sexually.
If you both are going to have sex on a regular basis, she may want to get on birth control. But now with mom and dad finding out, who knows if you will be allowed to see each other at all. That is why i asked how old you are.

Im eighteen and she's seventeen turning eighteen in a month..this all happened last week. she is in trouble a lot with her parents because they are the "no sex until marrage" parents. But the signs are too early to be anything?

I know some parents get very upset when their daughter loses her virginity. But she will be 18 soon. I have to say from experience that they should be very happy she waited this long. Mom and dad can not really do much at this point except be mad. Anyway, enough about them.
I honestly do not think you have anything to worry about. It doesn't sound like she could have gotten pregnant. First of all it was much to soon after her period, unless she is crazy irregular with her cycles. But even then, 3 or 4 days wouldn't be enough time. She has to ovulate first.
Remember, stress plays a HUGH part in a women. You failed to note the time frame. How long ago did you have sex and has she even missed a period?

we had sex a week ago today so she shouldnt have her period for another 3 weeks or so. but she is irregular with her periods. Im just really freaking out cause anything that could go wrong has gone wrong. she is under a lot of stress though cuz her parents are really mad and they are threating to not go to our graduation and stuff. so im prolly just being paranoid..i hope

The first thing you need to do is to calm down. This is not helping anything right now. I think you are being paranoid. If you had sex a week ago, I WOULD NOT WORRY. And it is to early to tell. Concentrate on getting thru to your graduation. You are prolly studying for finals right now, don't let this affect your exams.
Please relax, i would be really surprised if she was. But..........If you guys are going to continue having sex, remember how much this false alarm really freaked you out, get her on some birth control.
I also think her folks are being a little irrational. So she lost her virginity, so what. She is almost 18 years old.
We would all love our girls to be virgins on their wedding nite, but lots of times it just doesn't work like that.
For her folks to miss one of the most important events in this girls life is absurd!
How did they find out anyway??
For now, there is not a single thing that either of you can do. Worrying and stressing is just gonna make it worse. You both are to close to graduation and finals to make this a priority, especially when i really honestly don't think that you need to worry.

as bbfeet9 said she is very very unlikely to be pregnant!

it might be an idea to get her on the pill if you guys are going to have sex again.

as for her parents - she is old enough to make her own decisions and you didn't do anything illegal - given time they will settle down.

parents are always more protective of girls.

best advice, steer clear of her parents for a while and don't ignore her/leave her else this will give them more of a reason to be mad.

no doubt the tummy upset was from the stress of all the parents thing.

i hope everything works out for the two of you!

ok, thanks a lot fot the advice.im gonna try and stop worrying too much.bbfeet9 its a long story about how they found out and i agree its crazy for the parents to miss somthing like graduation. and monkey293 you better believe im steering clear of her parents haha but im not breaking up with my g/f or anything like that. thanks again

hey bro, im going through the same thing. how did it go? did she end up pregnant?? please help im pretty worried. thanks!