Wonders of this world never stop amazing me. I went to a party couple of nights ago, at my friend's house. It was ok, loud music, lots of beer, and some other, not so legal stuff. Anyway, I met a girl, in her mid twenties. She was a girlfriend of some of the guys from the party, and she looked very happy and joyful. When I asked for the cause, she smiled and said that she's going to be a mother. Ant that's really great, except for the fact that she smoked crack in the back room, with her boyfriend 20 minutes before our conversation. What are the crack effects on the fetus? She should probably be the one asking this question, but...

She should stop fooling around immediately, if it's already not too late. There are so many things that could go wrong during her pregnancy and even after, when the baby is born. I'll just mention a few of them: mental retardation, autism, problems with learning, problems with hearing, problems with vision, any kind of problem you can think of...
And yes it is funny that you asked this, but now that you know the answer it's your obligation to tell her that she won't be that happy and joyful when she finds out she is hurting her unborn child.