need answers please ASAP

Here is the cruel reality of what you have been doing, not only to yourself, but to the child - the baby, if it gets born and survives, will be addicted to all these drugs you have been taking. They damaged your organs that are somewhat stronger and can adjust even to this much poisoning, but godonlyknows what have these drugs done during the development of the fetus - the poor thing will be born into this world in withdrawal. Poor, poor thing.

Not only will your baby come out addicted to methadone and herion and whatever else you are using but it will most likely be born, if at all, prematurly and severly under weight and malnurished. I'm sure you haven't been eating or got any prenatal care. My question is, why did you choose to continue the pregnancy if you were just going to continue to be a drug addict? Why put that inncoent miracle through hell for your own selfish reasoning? May god have mercy on your unborn child. You on the other hand deserve everything he has coming your way.

My youngest daughter was born perfectly HEALTHY and I was on 85mg of methadone at the time of my pregnancy. Given I used NO OTHER drugs due to knowing the harm she could've already been in due to MY actions. I now have a happy, healthy, and overly smart 3yr old!! She does show signs of a little hyperactivity, but other than that the methadone had NO adverse effects on her as a fetus or a growing toddler. This is not a rare case but does not happen to everyone, the specialists I saw at a very prestigious hospital said it does not matter the amount ur dose is, it is all physical and the chances of withdrawal are less if NO other drugs are used during pregnancy!!! The best thing to always do and remember is your doctor does know best, be honest with them and do what is right by your baby not yourself...I would put myself through a lifetime of withdrawal before I would ever want my baby to experience something like that! Also remember that we as mothers have now introduced our children into the world of addiction, whether we like to admit it or not!

All of you are correct with your replies, a friends of mine sister decided to use methadone, dilauded, Oxycontin, and whatever else she could get her hands on, a long story short....Her baby was born addicted to everything she had been doing the poor child was put through a detox for 3 weeks and then put into foster care because if she did,t care about her child while it was in her body there's even less chance she'll care for the child's welfare after. You NEED to go to somewhere to get hep so you could hopefully keep your child or get it back once your clean. and able to take care of yourself let alone a baby....You should have gotten help the day you found out you were pregnant! Go to a doctor, a friend or even a health department and get started NOW so hopefully you WILL have your baby not have to give it away or kill it with the poison you're putting on yourself  Oh ya No  no one's said it yet but....If you think you can't get off the drugs and be a CLEAN fit mother adoption is the way to go, There are so many people who want a baby but cannot have one, best of luck whatever happens Just please do it for yourself NOT because someone says you should!...