Hello I am now officially 33 wks and I have a very active fetus especially when i play some music. I love to feel her move and spin around, yes it does hurt but its worth it, but im a little concerned by her moving so much could this cause her cord to wrap around her neck and for her to be early? I've asked my dr. about the early question and he said its a good possibility that she could actually break my water and be a few weeks early. But i just started thinking about her twirling around and getting mixed up in her cord? so is that possible?

Hi honey! 1st congratulations, 2nd you have to remember what she is dealing with in there! Even though you are thinking that she is "Dancing and flipping" And doing the parrallel bars in there! ;-) XD In actuallity, she is just getting comfortable and is VERY healthy and moving around to get away from the lump pushing against her back, just like us in bed, we move till we get comfortable! Remember that she is basically asleep, just moving with sound, light, sugar etc! The cord is attached to her belly, and the ime this happens is when they are coming through the canal! Because the baby is coming before the placenta! So just remember that babies are doing things that are normal, it is just us that are putting something else onto them! You know that feeling where you think their foot is about to come "out" I used to FREAK OUT thinking, this kid is going to push his foot right through my cervix and be sticking out of my privates!!!! ;-) XD Then I found out it was his head, bumping against my cervix!!! XD And honestly honey, I know your doctor has said this, BUT in all the years I have NEVER heard of a baby breaking the waters by moving! Because this sac of water is protecting her from EVERYTHING, IF you have a Golf ball inside a balloon of water, will that golf ball puncture the balloon? NO! So try not to think this OK? I know this is normal and ANY woman that has been pregnant can tell you their stories of imagining EVERYTHING! But the facts are, there is VERY little space in there and they are VERY uncomfortable and cramped! So good luck and congratulations!