I've been on depo for 7 months and have not had a mentrual period. two weeks ago i had cramps and then they went away. I had sex (protected) and while having sex i started bleeding. Later that day i wasn't bleeding at all. Since then i've been having cramps everyday and they come and go and only on the left side. My breast have also been little sore. When they are squeezed a clear discharge is present from the nipple area. What is going on with my body?

DARLING SOUND LIKE YOUR PREGNANT, AV BEEN THRUW IT, I GOT CAUGHT OUT ON BIRTH CONTROL AND NOW I HAVE AN 18 MONTH OLD BABY, GO DA DOCTORS BYE XXX

I am going through the same thing. I get the pain only really on my left side and it comes and go but i also bleed the same way. I have been to several doctors and I am NOT pregnant. I have been tested many times. Right now they are running blood test and planning on an ultra sound to see what the problem is. My advice is to go to your doctor. Don't go to urgent care or the hospital though, through experience they haven't been able to help me out much.