Hi! I am a 35 year old and I am pregnant with my 3rd. I went to my 1st OB appt yesterday and they odered an ultra sound. They seen the sac but no fetal heartbeat. I measured around 7 wks. I have had cramps this whole pregnancy but no bleeding. The dr. isn't optimistic but wants to have another ultra sound in 1 wk. What should I do in the meantime. If my baby is gone wouldn't I have had the bleeding by now. Should I be hopeful or is it all very slim? If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it!

Hi
Im Now 7Months Pregnant With My 1st Baby. But For Most Of My Pregnancy Iv Had Pains Down Below! They Feel Like Period Pains!!! I Was Worried But I Got Told Its Nothing To Worry About! Iv Had 2Scans And They Havnt Said Anything Is Wrong They Said The Opposite And Said Everything Is Fine!!! I Still Get The Odd Pain Now And Then But I Think Its Just Everything Changing Shape Etc! I Hope This Helps Hun ... Good Luck ! x