Hi I am 21 years old and pregnant with my first baby / pregnancy. I went to my family doctor on the 13th of March and she only did a urine test on me stating I am pregnant. Thing is I don't remember when my last period was. So she put me around 5 weeks or so. Well the 25th I wake up from a nap having slight cramping mainly on my left side and light bleeding go to the emergency room and they say that I need to go see an obgyn and they couldn't find a heartbeat on my stomach so that I was early. They drew my blood and my HCG beta level was only 765 stating that they were confused to why I could see a positive test 2 weeks prior. Go to the obgyn on Tuesday the 27th and they did more blood work and it dropped down only to 741. Having more bleeding but not enough to be a miscarriage and they do a vaginal ultrasound and they see the babies heart beat which is very slow around 83 probably because I am to early. They said the sac was 4 weeks and the heartbeat was about 5 weeks and 6 days. My doctors are baffled and I am terrified I may be having a miscarriage. They ruled out an ectopic pregnancy and they said that if my HCG is still hovering they wont know what it is. Could I possibly be normal with a low HCG beta? Or am I miscarrying I am so scared and haven't done anything all week I've slept and ate hoping things will look up. They also said that I might have had a cyst on my left ovary cause thats where my pains were at but they didn't say anything when I had the ultra sound could it cause me to bleed this much?? Please help me I am terrified. I go back in for more blood draw tomorrow morning.

i am going thru this i just gave them a random date i just knew the month hopefully i will find out im 6 months noe