Hey people,
I need advice on one matter. I read somewhere that cramping few days after the implantation of the egg is the sign of pregnancy. Is that true? If it is then I am pregnant

Hey,
Yes, it is true, although some women do not experience this phenomena. It happens 8 days after the ovulation and woman might experience cramping and slight spotting. Cramping and spotting happens because the implantation of the egg in the uterine lining and because hormones in woman’s body change drastically. But cramping is not necessary connected to implantation, since there are some other early pregnancy symptoms. The most efficient test is pregnancy test which can be done 7 days after intercourse- in your case you can already do it.
I guess I can congratulate on your pregnancy :-)

Some newly pregnant women do experience cramping and spotting after the embryo nestles into the lining of the uterus. The bleeding is called implantation spotting, and it will happen around a week after you conceive if it happens at all. 

At the same time, many women experience cramping just before they start menstruating, so that may also be what is going on with you. 

Have you had any other pregnancy symptoms at all? Things like tiredness, frequent urination, and sore or tender breasts? That may give you more of a clue as to whether you are pregnant or not, though you should definitely wait until you can take a pregnancy test and actually miss a period before you can make any conclusions. 

i just finished my period on the 25th of april,now on the 29th started bleeding coould i be pregnant? ?

You could if the period that ended was not your real period but some left-overs of your previous period. If that was the case, you could be pregnant but then the bleeding on the 29th probably wouldn’t be implantation bleeding because you would be already pregnant.

Implantation bleeding is a bleeding that occurs when fertilized egg reaches the endometrium (lining of the uterus) and starts implanting under it. During this process some spotting and cramping may be present but not necessarily. Not every woman notices implantation. Implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, which means that it would occur a few days before your period and not after.

The reason of your bleeding post op could be many things. Again, it could be blood from the previous period-some women experience a bit of spotting after their periods. Maybe you have developed cervix polyps that started to bleed during sex or irritation. Sometimes they get loose from the cervix during periods or sex but you would certainly notice strange tissue. It could be something transient, whose reason could not be found.

The best thing to do is do a home pregnancy test and see what it shows. If it turns to be negative and you experience that kind of bleeding again, make sure you see a gynecologist next time it happens. Good luck!

First I would like to say hello.
I have a few questions reguarding my cycle and some things that I have been experiencing the last few days. My cycle is normally 26 days.
AF was April 29. My DH and I had our "tenderness" the 8th, 9th and 10th this month. Friday (on the 12th) I was having watering mouth and a little sick to my stomach. Saturday the 13th I had some cramping in the lower left abdominal area and still watering of the mouth. On mother's day I still had the watering mouth with a metal taste and slept most of the day and this evening while cleaning I have been having these twingy cramps in the lower right abdominal area moving into my hip. I haven't had much mouth watering today though. Wouldn't it be too soon to start having symptoms of pregnancy? This would be my 4th child.
Any help would be most appreciated!

Yes, it would definitely be too early for pregnancy symptoms because even if fertilization did take place on one of those days (8,9,10th), the egg wouldn’t implant until 12th into the uterus lining.

It takes between 6 and 12 days for the fertilized egg to reach uterus and implant itself into the endometrium lining. When this happens you may experience mild cramping and spotting, which usually last only that day or a few days-it depends from a woman to a woman. You should know how it works for you since you already had 3 children.

Metal taste in mouth could come from food or certain medications.

Other symptoms could be due to hormonal fluctuation all depending on you cycle, it could have been ovulation cramping since you were about to ovulate those days.

I reckon it was too early but if your period’s late……you know what to do!

Thanks for your input. It has been so long since I have been pg that I just don't know what to expect. I only had implantation bleeding with my 3rd child but about a week before I had pulling cramps. My first and second had no real signs until I was late and the morning sickness kicked in. You just never know from one child to the next. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Thanks again.

Hi sing and good luck! I'm excited for you ;-)

Thanks Ready- but I dunno if I am pg yet.

I am responding to jannie, i am having the same problem,AF was on the 27 of april thru may 2, My husband and i had relations on the 8,9,10. I am now feeling slight cramping like Af is about to start again. Can this be implantation cramps. I really want to be pg am i pushing it..

Hi! I am sorry but you never can tell for sure. First of all, we don’t know how long your cycle lasts but I suppose one of those days should do since sperm can live like five days inside the women’s cavity.

Then, even if ovulation did take place, it doesn’t necessarily mean that fertilization and implantation will take place. It is actually not that easy to get pregnant although it may seem so to some people.

The problem is that the first pregnancy symptoms (cramping, spotting, breast soreness and alike) always occur during PMS i.e. slightly before we should get our period and these symptoms resemble.

You never can tell for sure until your period’s late and you do the testing.

I wish you good luck!

my story is i suffer with irregular periods...took provera on the 20th april... had my menses on 27th april.....took clomids 50mg on the 5 day for 5days.....i sex with my fiance on every other day for two weeks...period was due ont the 1june......only got a pinkish or brownish spotting on th 2nd and the 3rd....i breast have been sore since the week before and got nauseated 5am and in the early evening...with a feeling of tightness on my right side....took preg blood test on the 5jun it was neg....

i still have the sore breast and nausea...bloating and feeling of extreme hunger 3 or 4 in the morning.....i am confused can somebody help me...

Hi,my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since we got married about 6 months ago. unfortunalty wehavent been lucky so far.
everymonth after ovulation my breasts get sore and i feel sluggish but for some reason i get my period early.... as in sometimes in the past six months, ive gotten my period after only 24 days.
so anyway this time i was trying to not even hope ut its the 29th day of my cycke and ive been having cramps since the past week but no period.
is it still to early to take a home pregnancy test? my breasts are EXTREMELY sore and i have headaches as well. but im scared of it being negative and feeling crushed again.....

any advice? shold i just be brave and take the test or givr it a few more days?

I have a question. I am confused about when implantation begins. My first day of menstration was May 26th. My husband and I tried to concieve on the 4th. I ovulated on the 5th. Based on 24 day cycle when should I expect implantation to occur? So far my symptoms are minimum. I have experienced three days of heartburn and constipation.
Thank you for your time to respond. :-) Good luck to all and may God bless all of your new families to be.