I started my period on May 30. The online ovulation calculator said I would be ovulating on the 13th but that I would be fertile a few days prior.

I had sex the night of the 10th. When I got up to use the bathroom in the morning, there was some semen that looked a little pink. I didn’t think too much of it, but that afternoon I had wicked painful ovulation pain - almost felt like menstrual cramping. I noticed a little brownish spotting that night. (I had some more sex that night - not sure if that matters).

I was fine again until the afternoon of the 12th when the cramping came back and the bleeding seemed more pinkish. I had the cramping again yesterday - not as bad, but the bleeding was a bit heavier (not like menstrual bleeding however). This morning I have very light cramping but much more blood (still not that much in comparison to my period).

I am trying to get pregnant. Could this be implantation spotting so soon after intercourse?

Oh gosh im going through the same thing. I dont know what to do. no one wants to answer this damn question but i really need to know an answer. someone Help :'(

Did u have the morning after pill

Did you end up preg