Hi there
Yes, I do have IBS, i want to get that out of the way. I have had it for about 15 years but control it well with diet and a healthy lifestyle. In march I got a severe sinus infection and nothing would drain, it lasted over a month, was it finished I got hit with this. They are not like my IBS cramping. For 17 days now, I have been having severe diarrhea, blood in the stool (bright red), and severe abdominal pain. I have been to my dr at least 5 times, and they were treating me for c-difficile because of all the antibiotics i was on for the sinus infection. I am now finishing my last pill. For 2 days I felt great, and then last night and this morning it is as bad or not worse then last week.

Any thoughts? I am not sure why he doesn't send me for a colonoscopy...

im also having blood in my stool .. i first noticed it right before i found out i was pregnant i mentioned it to my doctor bvut he said he couldnt do anything until i had my daughter. I didn't have a reacurrence until recently and now i noticed its everytime i have sex immediatly afterwards i feel as if i have to have to have a bowel movement n all that comes out is blood... Also sometimes during intercource its very painful...ive had diahhrea for probably i'd say that past 2 years.. i've went down about 3 pants sizes..which didn't bother me until these incidencesa have accured.. well i've been to many doctors and everyone says they dont know whats wrong with me so im taking it upon myself to go see a cancer doctor because i think it might me stomach cancer......

I'm not sure if it's the same thing but last night I awoke feeling like I was dying or drugged. I went to the restroom because I felt as though I had to vomit and have a bowel movement all at once and I also had a severe pain in my abdomen. I managed to have a couple of bowel movements but the pain never went away. I tried for several hours to have another bowel movement but nothing but blood came out. I awoke this morning feeling nauseous and I still have a constant pain in my abdomen as if I need to use the restroom but when I try nothing but blood approaches. :-( Is this serious enough to see a doctor or should I just wait it out?

I am haing the same problem. Nothing but blood for my bm. No stool. The only difference is I did'nt have diarreah. My dr. took x-rays and blood work. Am waiting for results. If anyone has any info they can provide that would be fantastic.