I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and I have been having a lot of cramping, diarrhea, dizziness and extreme morning sickness. My doctor won't tell me anything and I was just wondering if I should be concerned. I have had previous miscarriages and after a visit with my local WIC office I was informed that based on my history I am at a high risk with my pregnancy. I am extremely worried about the cramping, diarrhea, dizziness and the fact that my morning sickness has only gotten worse. Can anyone help me?

my girlfriend and i are experiencing the same thing did everything turn out ok for you ??

My wife and I are in the same boat with the cramps,dizziness and morning sickness. The morning sickness went totally then came back at 18 weeks. Now she's dizzy and even more irritable. Hope that everything worked out well because I'm really worried