I was sleeping, then I began to have an abdominal pain, but I ignored it and continued sleeping. I had to run to the bathroom cause it began to hurt real bad. I walked to the bathroom and as I opened the door I began to feel so cold on my face but my whole body was sweating, I was dizzy, and I kept hearing a strange sound in my ear. I couldn't stand properly but I managed myself to the toilet, I had some diarrhea. I seriously had no strenght to even push everything out. Felt so weak. Then I passed out.

the the the the... testing

Hello Maria,
I was searching online about my symptoms that I had this morning and I came across your post on a google search. I too had very similar symptoms as yours. Mine began today at about 5:00AM having severe stomach pain, went to the bathroom and as soon as I sat on the toilet I started feeling really cold and I was sweating. I felt that I was going to faint due to the stomach pain that I had. I had chills and I was shivering as well. I felt very dizzy, I looked on the mirrow and I had my lips and face very paled. I also had both arms/hands and legs/feet numbed. I wonder if you have come across a conclusion as of what caused your symptoms? I have a history of stomach problems for the past 9 years and I have had a bunch of tests but the doctors can't find what's wrong me.....

the same thing happens with me maybe 2 or 3 times a year for the past 5 years... i haven't been to any doctors. its like once i poop then everything is okay after that. and i can feel the cold sweats and pain coming before it happens.

I have these now what is it ive had it for a week now,.

hi maria and everyone reading this as reference answer. well this has no name in medical science and i have saw over 200 similar post in different forum, symptoms are same and one feel like dying. well guys i too had this episode 1.5 year before and i felt nearly died. i searched in Google with symptoms and found i m not alone but i was so scared with my position during episode and then with someones reference i immediately started some ayurvedik tablets and thank god i m in relief with not only this episode but my high cholesterol and triglycerides issues. sorry i m not naming the the tablets name else ppl will take this commercial advertisement.

good luck

I don't know if I am correct in my thinking but I too have had severe lower abdominal cramping, light headedness and entire body sweats followed by a burst of gas and diarrhea. The episode last about 20 minutes and then its over. This sounds very familiar to what others are experiencing on this blog. These are my thoughts, I have a hiatal hernia which is very common in many people and I have often wondered if this is where things start - food not passing to stomach properly and getting hung up in the hernia area, gas forming etc... I also have some diverticulitis in lower intestine which is also a very common ailment in many people. These are small pockets or pouches along intestinal wall where food and feces can collect. If these pockets fester it may be a trigger to begin these other symptoms. Does this ring a bell with anyone else? Thank you

Hi I've just had this for the second in 3 years,last night.. oh my gosh! This is extremely painful...
I think it might be diverticulitis.

Look into diverticulitis

has anyone gotten an answer from a doctor, I have the exact same conditions and it happens to ones a month consistent. i been to several doctors but no one seems to have an answer. if anyone has any idea of what could it be please let me know.

Same as me since first child pregnant. Sometime it happens to me I don't know what it cause. Wish to know what it is!

Omg this was literally me at least three times a year since i was 12. I never told my parents bc i was too scared and i suffered for years. I never talked with a doctor, but i feel its diet related. I went vegan and as long as i eat a vegan diet its gone. I was a strict vegan for 2 years. However, lately ive been incorporating cheat days and sure enough these episodes returned.

Hey just wanted to let you know I've had the same symptoms and got a diagnosis. I also have had stomach problems my whole life (21years). Apparently I have a severe milk allergy. I was always careful about drinking lactose free milk and such but it never helped which made me think it could be gluten. I saw an allergist and he had me go on a gluten and milk free diet for a month and then reintroduce it. The gluten was completely fine but the milk was NOT. Now I can't even have small amounts bc I get so sick. Apparently the nausea, diarrhea, drop in blood pressure, and passing out were anaphylaxis.
Anyways I know you posted awhile ago but I was hoping this could help anyways!

Last night I experienced the same symptoms. Woke up at 1:42 am feeling like I had to go to the bathroom. Felt no pain. Got to the bathroom and had extreme diarrhea. It had a unique horrible smell. Then the dizziness and sweating started out of nowhere. I have had this happen to or 3 other times, but this one was extremely intense. I leaned my head against the wall in the attempt to keep myself from vomiting. I wanted to get off of the toilet so I could lay down, but the fluids were still coming out in spurts from the lower end. I honestly thought at this moment that I was going to fall over and die. The sweating was so intense and it was dripping off of my forehead. I could feel the cooling of my body because every pore opened and released their flood gates. After about 10 minutes, I felt I could get up and lay down. 5 to 10 minutes later I'm was fine but my rectum was burning like acid was attacking it. The burning eventually subsided. I have not been able to pin point the cause, but I think it may be food poisoning. I did have ice cream, but I have had ice cream many times without this near death experience happening. So I am ruling out lactose intolerant. I was working outside in the heat for a few hours. Maybe I over did it. But I felt fine while I was working and afterwords as well. But, I did not drink any fluids other than 2 coffees and 2 or 3 beers in the afternoon. Dehydration maybe? I did notice while I was outside that my one calf muscle wanted to cramp. Low potassium and/or dehydration could be it. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. When it happens it is a really scary moment and I don't wish it upon anyone.

I had this experiences twice: pain abdominal, diarrhea, fainted and cold sweat pouring in like rain.

First incident (2013) caused my lip injury because I fainted and fell to the floor with my face down. I went to doctor and got my head examined. Thankfully it was all fine. Only my lips got blooded and swollen.

Second one, just happened two days ago. Got fainted, but I fell back-side when I sat down in the toilet. I went to doctor and he said that this was because of food poisoning. He didn't perform any further checking.

I do remember though that both events had happened after I ate what I think was spoilt food. It did not feel fresh and it was a bit smelly. I wondered now why I kept eating it.

I hope that this circumstances only happened because of food poisong and not because something 'else' worrying.